|MONT VENTOUX CYCLING CAMP
JUNE 15th - 24th 2019
|| MONT VENTOUX CYCLE CAMP 2019
Come join Team Mango and ride us on the Mont Ventoux, a fairy tale mountain with world class cycling, we'll be riding and training
(oh did I forget to mention we'll be racing as well) on this legendary mountain and the surrounding area amongst Roman ruins, and
world famous wine vineyards.
As a bonus, camp members will be automatically registered into this years LA CANNIBALE GRAN FONDO (not to worry there's a
distance and difficulty level for EVERYONE, psst did I mention E-Bikes acceptable) imagine bike racing in France participating with
4,000 other cyclists on this iconic mountain, riding legendary roads from the Tour de France, in the heart of French Wine country
during the cool and uncrowded early Summer. Enrollment opens now for this chance to ride with us in the French Countryside.
JOIN the TEAM MANGO group participating in one of France's biggest Citizen race open to all citizens and abilities up or around
cycling World's most famous mountain MONT VENTOUX in the La Cannibal. BUT! Be warned this event fills up annually with over
*Enrollment costs for 10-day Mont Ventoux Cycling Camp and what's included w/ La Cannibale Cycling Gran Fondo Entry Bonus:
* Camp tuition of $2640 USD per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $500 subjected to availability)
* Accommodations at Hotel Abri du Ventoux in the ancient village of Malaucene at the foot of Mont Ventoux
* Pick up all day on June 15 in Marseilles, France Marseilles (Train/Bus Station or MRS airport) and drop off in Marseilles June 24
* 9 nights accommodations, meals included in the ancient city of Malaucene
* Bicycle rental (bring your own bicycle, if desired) Your bicycle (Carbon Scott Addict) will be waiting for you upon your arrival.